Monday, July 24, 2006

Handphone goes rinG riNg

ME and Taugey
about 4.25pm.
still having my beauty sleep.(background music) twinkal twinkal little star.

(hp ringing) "ring ring,ring ring"

(in my head)man, who the fuck is calling me now!why cant people just let the rockstar sleep for awhile. Kings need there sleep to ya know.

ME and "HER"

just grab my hp,didnt care to look who was calling.hello hellow,what can the king do for you? hey you, still remember me? im calling from kl airport bording the plane soon. im calling coz i miss you...
"i miss you" very deadly words for a brokenheart'd man.sometimes lah,how ever you take it.if your wandering,im talking about me. duh!!! stU...pid. need some 916!!!

Anyways back to the story.
for that 15minits or so i was the happies man alive...thats the thing. it was only for 15minits. fuck!shut up! sometimes you just wana!...nvm.hellow people,like i said the first time dont mind me.i talk to my self some times...(singing a song) thats just the way it is, things will never be the same.thats just the way it is, oh yaaa...Haha i just amuse myself sometimes.
well,she said shes going to bang kok or something then indon the back to kl...
i was like, ok ok...cool cool...man! she just said shes going to kl!! you dick!! Oopss, i didnt hear that.so we just talk lovey dovey stuff. miss u lah,love you lah,wish i could see u lah. STU...pid! Emo na kau!!! ya ya ya...anyways just to let you know,im going to kl in Aug. we going to party bro's!!! asshunters!!...well, she knows this right, i think...so i just ask when is she going to kl???? she said Only early september.you coming to see me??? fuck!!!!!, dame lah...why girls like to potong stim wan.thats why you need some 916!!! hopefully i will be able to stay in kl for awhile longer so i can see her.dame! i miss her...thats why you shouldnt fall in love in the rainforest mates...ending no good.

i cant say anything els coz i dont wana go all Emo on me blog again...with this i end my post "sometime i wish we can love with out loseing but life wouldnt be fun would it???"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home