Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The unexpected night, unexpected AsSS. "who's your daddy"

7pm.
Tuesday night.

taugey, me and turtle.

phone rang.
(turtle)

hey taugey, we going to the island tonight, wana come?
i was so fucking broke man that night, but was really dying to go out!
go out lah... just jump... the island is calling hehe.
so i just sms and told him im damn broke this week dont think i'll be able to go out.
you monkey, i wana go to the island and play with the others!
nvm... but i'll call you later.

about 10pm
phone rang.

i'll pick you up now man.
ya yah we going out!
Guess im going out broke again... i hate going out broke! makes me feel stupid. i dont feel nice in side when my mates buy me drinks. i feel like an asSS... you know what i mean.
so anyways Turtle picks me up.
dont worry about drinks and stuff bro, my friend from penang is going to buy us drinks tonight.
ay.... i like the sound of that. makes me go tingkle inside hehe.
so on the way there, he gave me a ticket to the taugey Island. (background music) deng deng deng.
should i take it? just take it lah, all will be good when we get there... hehe.

About 11.30pm
In the club.

Met turtle's friend, cant say his name, lets just call him macha. he was a short little man that just wanted to get drunk that night coz he hasnt had fun in along time. well, he looked like a nice guy so i started talking to him while turtle was on the phone. but then he got really funny on me, started asking me to do this and that. well, he was buying the drinks so i just like ok, what-ever you know.

BANG!!!

The ticket kicked in! i was in taugey island BuT also i had to entertain macha. bloody hell man! the music was blasting the lights were moving... shit, i was in heaven!!! but still i had to entertain him, fuck!
thats why you... think that you have to do shit for him...

The moral of the story is, if your like me. sometimes feel obliged to a person. fucking dont go out broke! you might just end up becoming someones bitch and not having fun.

But at the end of the night, i had fun... at last, out of the house and back on the island.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home