Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nenen ah....

guys do not read the post i wrote before this one coz i was in one of my weird EmO words that time. luckily not much people read my blog. i could write so much shit on this blog and no one will know i said it. except for me island friends. so no one will actually know if i said i like to smell my feet and watch bollywood movies, pell dead skin off my body and sometimes eat it, make silly noise just to piss off people around me, lick my lips coz i think it feels like im licking a girl's nipeeee nvm...forget i said that one. i like looking at my girl friends and think of doing dirty thinging with them, scratch my balls, head,feet and smell it, and my favorat one is eat my boggy.

BUT....time to time me other friends do sometimes come in and read my silly blog.
So too bad i cant write the real stupid stuff i do when im bored.

too bad guys! if you thought i was telling you my dirty thoughts...those thoughts are for me to know and you to find out.

peace motherFuckers....

you just got PUNK'D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home