Sunday, December 10, 2006

Just filling in the empty spaces with family and friends.

Im with my girl now and Im missing already. 20 more great,loving, days with my girlfriend before I leave. HOW???? keep asking my self that... but also I keep telling my self it going to work. coz I got a good feeling about this one. "she's a keeper" I wish things could be different... like I could "stay...." but no... the world doesn't work like that, everything has to go the way the wind blows hehehe. thats so bullshit!!! fucking bullshit!!! I just wana see things go my way once a while!!! you know...
well, I got her to my hometown "KUCHING" for a week for my cuZens wedding but actually wasnt suppose to go... I was at her place that night then in the morning my mum just calls and tells me I have to go this MORNING!!! its was 8:30am and my flight was at 10:30am. yesterday they said no. now they telling me Im leaving in a few hours! but that day I was planing to have a romatic dinner with her but fate AGAIN cuts us off again. but lucky, she came 2days after... 1point to me and 1point for Fate. hahaha suck on that! you cant take that away from me! on the way to pick her up from the airport it felt like, when I was younger in my school days hormones going wild. well, I always loved it when the school bell rings to go home. I was in a boys school and the girls school was on the other side and just couldnt wait to see the girls hahahaa or like on your birthday you would just cant wait to open the presents! thats how I felt!!!! JUST COULDNT WAIT!!!! Im what you call a shy guy when it come to girls... only when Im drunk or high then I'll be the MAN hahaha. I had everything planed in my mind that I'd go up to her and hug her kiss her. like something that came out of a bolliwood movie hehehe. well, like i said "SHY" small hug took her bag put it into the boot..................

Thats all.............................

why am I so stupid!!!!!

girlfriend come all the way here just for me and thats how I welcomed her!!!! I feel so stupid!

BAD CLIMAX right!!!!!!!!!

anyways, she came on my CuZens wedding day so we had to rush to the church. well, the actual point of her coming was to meet me cuzens on the other side of sarawak. she has met most of my familly in miri. and coz when Im gone and she'll still be here, she will have more friends and know who to look for if she gets into any problems and be safe so I dont have to worry so much... I think I worry too much. not worried that she'll cheat on me. just worried "if shes ok kinda thing" what can I say, I LOVE MY CHICK. hehehe...

now Im back with her in miri. and hoping, praying and wishing that these 20 days would last forever... I know I sound so fucking EmO but cant help it. 4 years with out seeing her face, touch of her skin, her lips on mine, her sweet smile, and the sound of her voice face to face. wish it wasnt this hard but it is...

this is my promis to you my love.

I'll wait and wait and wait as long as it takes....

Love
your darling boyfriend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cinderella said...

It's hard yet bitterfully sweet to hear you echoing my sentiments. Hugs. Accepting is a painful reality but I know the reward is great, for the reward is you.

Love.

10:12 AM  
Blogger sevenzeros said...

=)

mmm.. yeap.. nice.. well, i wrote sumthin on her blog.. so yea..

Click Here

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home