Wednesday, January 24, 2007

my birthday.

On my birthday my friends brought me out into the town to party. we got "BUNDABERG" its RUM mix with cola. in cans. oh man, its the best stuff i ever drank.you guys back home are missing it. anyways, so we drinking meeting up with old friends is always fun. talk about old times and meet they girlfriends and girl--friends hehhee..dont be jelouse honey. so the night goes on and my friend kok yew says Black is coming soon. his bringing something ""special"" i wondered to my self hrmmm...i wonder what it is...then, thru the disco lights and people raving on the dance floor, i saw a face. a face we all knew. its Black!!! i called out to him but he didnt answer, i dont think he heard. he was walking up to the DJ. then suddenly the music voluam went down. DJ says "im sorry to stop the music guys but theres a birthday boy in here give it up for T.I!!!!" and the croud goes wild! getting hugs from people i dont know.getting shots! and the music was boumming! i was so high. but not drunk. i needed something stronger...out of no where black jumps me and sfuffs something in my mouth. i didnt ask, i just took. i know what it was...stoom... just what the doctor prescribe. not long after...everything was hushhHHhhh...i dont know how to explan it. i just wanted to move move move move move!!!! i never felt so great! i was back in the ISLAND but with out my ISLAND friends. but i knew they were islandING with me where ever they were. that was the best ever first birthday in BRISBANE.

"solomon, what is the are the questions you ask a potential client before starting a fitness progrem??" "solomon...solomon..."

FUCK MAN!!!! it was all a fucking DAY DREAM! hahahhaha!!! i was in class when this happen...you know how embarrasing that was cibai....

my birthday...
was suppose to meet 2 friends in town. no noney,didnt bring my passport out and didnt have a ride back home. didnt tell my aunty its my birthday today. didnt feel like celebrating. all my close friends family and my girl not here didnt seem to be worth it. so im home after class. and now online with my girl. talking and $%^*((* i can not say hehehe. and geting smses from friends. well, ONE sms from A FRIEND josh! to all friends "hint" "hint".... sad sad sad...im 22 with no gf,friends and family to enjoy with. sad sad sad...

added note just after i post this.

just got the phone call. i totally for got. im in australia and time diffrents! hahahha! thanks for calling guys!!!! love you guys and not in a gay way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cinderella said...

I was jealous reading the first paragraph.
Guilty as charged.

But I do really wish you will be happy on your birthday.. it IS your first in Brisbane. GO out and have fun.

Love.

10:01 AM  
Blogger sevenzeros said...

hey bro... happy birthday man.. hehhehhe.. ey.. hope ur dream come true sum day over ther.. still not yet stoom ka u?? erm.. we'v heard rumours bout our fren 916 here.. i'm trying to find sum.. get the recipe n see wat we can do... hahahahhah take care bro..

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home