Wednesday, May 02, 2007

sad...yes...

In the beginning, my friends were inseparable. but today I saw something that I thought I'd never see happen between them. one was thinking of breaking up with the other and the other... I don't know what his thinking...he just seemed angry and "don't care" attitude.
they both are good friends of mine and its so sad how 2 people that love each other so much, but now thinking of ending it. like the saying goes... "shit happens"
but why too them???

me and my girl...when we watch this happen, we get scared...thinking negative thoughts "what if this happens to us" but tend to block out these thoughts coz I never wana see this happen to my relationship.

"SHIT HAPPENS"

it will.... just not in my relationship...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cinderella said...

So is your girlfriend pretty?

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

*dies of lameness*

Anyway, update sweetie! I wanna read all about your day eventhough I see you everyday! AHAHAHA see it rhymes!

I'm a rhymer..!!!

Just being silly before exam time later. =P

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home