Monday, February 16, 2009

JOURNEY TO THE ISLAND MYSELF!!!

I took a ticket and swimming as fast I can. I can hear the music calling me from a distance. It made my journey much more fun and happening!!! I could feel the wave come over me like a great power that filled me up from head to toe. Would never think it would be this great! I feel like I can do anything. And anything can do anything too. Why is that you ask? I can't really explain!
I stopped for a second to take a breather. The water was so nice and COOOoooLing then laded back and look into the sky to see the starts dancing to the music from the distance. Wondering why am I the only one here. there use to be a lot of us swimming to the Island and now it just...

ME

Never knew it will be just...

ME

Why am I worried about that! I have my self and I hehehe taugey thinking naughty thoughts. lets just go man! the music is calling us hahahaa!!! swimming harder and harder, telling myself its just a few more strokes away. from where I am, I can see the Island and its so F**king beautiful... Lights of all different colors moving left to right. Pink taugey trees dancing to the music and the pink taugey sand jumpping to the beat. there's a party and its all mine for the taking. nothing can beat this feeling!

NOTHING.

Finaly I reach the beating pink taugey sands of the Island and its so so F**KING BE A U TI FULLL!!!

This is where I am...

Here I will stay waiting for you my little animal friends...

p/s

bring some redbull I forgot to stock up just now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home